Insights • Inspirations • Destinations • Design

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Parisian Thank You...


I don't want to fill up this blog with images or excerpts from my books, as that would be far too boring - and besides, there are so many other interesting things in the world to feature here. However, I do feel that I should say a sincere thank you to certain magazines and media outlets that have kindly featured my latest book, Paris: A Guide To the City's Creative Heart. My grandmother always told me that manners were the sign of a well-bred lady, and as I never - NEVER - ignored anything my grandmother told me, I'd like to send my heartfelt thanks to the following for their lovely reviews this month: The Australian newspaper, Vogue magazine, MindFood magazine, MAP magazine, the Canberra Times, Australia's ABC radio, Avenue bookstore in Melbourne, Shearer's Bookstore in Sydney and many gracious bloggers. Your comments have been wonderful to read.

Paris: A Guide to the City's Creative Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always lovely hearing from The Library's readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...