Insights • Inspirations • Destinations • Design

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Travelling Cheaply, Part 2: Apartments in Paris & London



Thanks for the lovely emails offering more travel tips. 
If you're heading to Paris and London this month (or next month for the Chelsea Flower Show), here are a few more destinations to help you save the $$$. 




King Street apartment, Covent Garden, London

Utter luxury in the heart of London, from just £273/night. 

www.onefinestay.com


La Belle Notre Dame apartment, Paris

Pretty two-bedroom, two-bath delight, located on rue d'Arcole (next to the Notre Dame), 
right in the centre of Paris. 

www.adrianleeds.com



Voltaire apartment, Paris

Design, space and savings in one.
 Adore the dining room.

www.chezvous.com


Louvre – Pont Neuf Apartment

A rooftop terrace to sip your coffee in the sun, ample room for the family, and a short walk from everything. (Photo at top of post is also the Louvre-Pont Neuf apartment.)

www.haveninparis.com


Le Bonaparte Apartment, Paris

Chic digs on the stylish Left Bank. 
Perfect for a single traveller or couple.

www.adrianleeds.com



Studio on St Germain des Près

Tight, but totally charming. 
And a lovely location (rue de Furstenberg), from just A$243/night. (Sleeps 4)


www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/1108595

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle
    I’m a long time reader… but don’t post very often.
    I just wanted to thank you for all these wonderful travel tips. I used some of your hotel recommendations when we travelled to New York last year, and I always print and save your tips for Paris should I ever get there!
    Thanks
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. You're so kind to write. I'm pleased the travel tips were of some use, and hope you had a lovely time in NY. Janelle

      Delete
  2. I'd stay in all of them just for the furniture.. as for Studio on St Germain des Près is that wood panelling? who cares , I'd still pretend I was a heroine in a Tudor story

    BTW saw your blog about those islands off New Guinea (had to google of course !!)..fabulous...the less tourists the better..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an excuse to use your hot tips Janelle. I can dream though and definitely book mark these tips for nest time I am in Paris. Happy Easter Wishes Shell - A Darlings Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle. I was very excited to receive the latest post. I must have been one of those subscribers who got lost on google!!! I thought you had retired. So glad that is not the case. I had a lovely few hours reading through the posts i missed. Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always lovely hearing from The Library's readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...