Insights • Inspirations • Destinations • Design

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Little Thank You From The Assistant Librarian and I

Dear Library Readers,

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all those who take the time to drop by this little site. I know most of us don't have as much time to meander through the Netscape as we used to do (I, for one, have cut back considerably), and so I do understand if you pop by and then fly off again. It's just lovely to see you when you can pay a visit, and I hope the information is of some use. Or at least entertainment value.

Surprisingly, the stats keep increasing (I'm always surprised by this, I must admit!), and so, encouraged by the interest – and the wonderful comments (always so very touched by these) – I'll try to keep posting. The only thing is, it may not be every day, so I do hope you can forgive me if it's a little sporadic some weeks. Then again, you probably don't want to be overloaded anyway!

PS
Cheyenne – Thank you so much for that incredibly long email of wonderful Parisian places to visit. I will write a note of reply but wanted to say how touched I was. (And I have actually heard of you too! In fact, I wrote an article about you when I was editor of 'Wealth Creator' magazine. How serendipitous that you wrote.)

Pamela – Could you please email me? (Details to the left.) I'd love to chat to you about your story of screening 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' to the diplomats in Colombo! And perhaps help you with your book pitch too.

Fiona Meyers – Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. They really meant a lot. We are sad sometimes but on the upside we get to spend our money on travel and other things. It's not really the same as having a baby, but I'm trying to be grateful and gracious. That's all any of us can do.

All the very best to you all.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Janelle... I am not surprised your readership is up! It is only the beginning, I am sure. :) I know the feeling about trying to get around to comment. It can be so overwhelming. As always, I enjoy reading along..I may not always get around to comment, but I think of you often. :)

    Very best wishes Janelle...from HK..

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting is the bit I like the most about blogging and the bit that I miss... because I never get to comment as often as I would like... I am enjoying A Library of Design so much... Thank you Janelle... xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep got to agree with Vicki A here about the commenting thing, since I went back to work FT my blogging action has been woeful. Something about going to bed at 9 'cos I'm sooooo tired. I'm lucky to get 140 words out in an occasional tweet these days, I'm ashamed of myself. Of course your stats are up J, anyone who stumbles into the Library couldn't help but stay forever.
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always lovely hearing from The Library's readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...